We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Tony Jackson Dental
$79 for a Full Dental Check Up incl. Two X-Rays, Polish & Clean (value $160) or $225 for a Home Whitening Kit incl. Professionally Fitted Mould (value $450)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Live life to the fullest and smile!
- Grab a full dental check up including two X-rays, polish and clean for $79 from Tony Jackson Dental.
- Or get a take home teeth whitening kit including a professionally fitted mould for $225.
- You'll actually be able to look forward to your dentist's appointment at this friendly modern clinic.
It wouldn't be overselling to say this deal is a matter of life and death. Should the worst happen your teeth will need to be in good nick so your remains can be identified. And looking after your teeth has advantages while you're still alive too. Such as being able to eat solids, not being embarrassed to open your mouth, and looking amazing on your profile pic.
Grab a full dental check up including two X-rays, polish and clean for $79. Or get a take home teeth whitening kit including a professionally fitted mould for $225. All thanks to Tony Jackson Dental.
Tony Jackson Dental care about your teeth looking great as much as you do. The professional team welcome you to their modern clinic to experience the level of service and expertise that only they can provide. Putting you at ease, they'll go to work delivering the kind of care that will make you dread visits to the dentist no more. And you'll pay no more than you have to with today's incredible deal.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.