We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Moment Fashion and Travel Accessories
$23 for a Black Toiletry & Make Up Bag
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't let your handbag steal any more of your make up.
- Grab a toiletry and make up bag in black from Essence Collections for only $23.
- Hang your bag up on the towel hook while you work your magic.
- Bring some organisation to your toiletry and make up.
The washing machine gets a pretty bad rap when it comes to stealing our things, but handbags tend to steal just as much of our stuff, especially your favourite lippy or mascara. Hell, handbags even tend to give you crap you never thought you had. Don't keep all your stuff in your handbag, grab a toiletry / make up bag in black from Essence Collections for only $23.
With these fantastic toiletry and make up bags you will have all of your beauty products organised and easy to find. With several pockets and internal organisers you will find a spot for everything from your lip gloss to your moisturisers. The top flap features a hook, which is ideal for hanging your bag open while you use it.
- Colour: black
- Size: 24cm x 25cm x 12cm
- Material: ox fabric 800D
More Great Local Deals
Sunset Cottage, Pancake Rocks
La Rive Akaroa Motel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.