We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$57 for an Adult or $30 for a Child Jet Boat Experience on the Waiau Gorge (value $115)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Stop driving your family crazy with tedious yawn-fests.
- Pay just $57 for an adult or $30 for a child to enjoy a jet boat experience with Thrillseekers Adventures on the Waiau Gorge in Hanmer Springs.
- Combine all the best thrills and some of the most stunning scenery in the country.
- Buy a bunch of coupons and get the whole family out for a spin.
- Get ready for some heart-pounding action that the kids will talk about for years.
Family outings are normally spent yawing from one exhibit to the next. This tedious activity eventually drives the kids into a bizarre state of psychosis, which causes them pull funny faces at the masterpieces on display. The good news is that your next family outing doesn't have to be a maddening yawn-fest.
If you want to give the kids an exhilarating family experience, then you've come to the right place. Today, you can pay just $57 for an adult or $30 for a child to enjoy a jet boat experience with Thrillseekers Adventures on the Waiau Gorge in Hanmer Springs. Combine wind in your hair with river spray in your face, and you've got all the makings of the best river outing you've ever had.
Lift your spirits at Thrillseekers Adventures, a land where adrenalin and fun walk hand in hand and cobwebs in your head are banished in just a split second. During this unforgettable jet boat experience on the Waiau Gorge, you'll race through the rapids and flash past the breathtaking scenery. Equipped with twin V8 engines, the Thrillseekers Jet is perfectly designed for speed and heart-pounding action. Grab this deal right now and get ready to experience the (in)famous Hamilton jet spin!
Thrillseekers Adventures operate daily from 9.00am - 5.30pm and bookings are essential.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.