We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Thirsty Marriner
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher for Lunch or Dinner (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be completely content with life.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher at The Thirsty Marriner for just $20.
- Spoil yourself silly with a huge menu of delicacies on offer, including locally inspired dishes.
- Take some well deserved R&R with your partner or friends.
There is a certain pleasure about being so relaxed after a you have had a hearty meal that you want to fall asleep in the restaurant because you are so full and happy and content with life.
Today we're offering you a slice of tasty relaxation with a $40 food and beverage voucher at The Thirsty Marriner for just $20. Treat yourself to a huge range of food for all tastes and make sure you sample what they're famous for - the beer, including a selection of New Zealand's finest craft beers and locally brewed beer.
Located right in the heart of Sumner, snap up today's voucher for some well deserved R&R - with a pool table, plasma screen and lots of car parking at the rear, there's plenty to help you do a lot or a little. The menu is full to bursting with local influences and flavours including seafood platters and, of course, beer battered fish and chips. Whether you're in need of some hearty feeding (like the lamb burger or roast) or want to indulge yourself with a chef speciality (such as Marriner's catch of the day), tickle your taste buds with the delights at the Thirsty Marriner.
More Great Local Deals
Hanmer Horse Trekking
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.