We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Thirsty Marriner
$20 for a $40 Food & Beverage Voucher for Lunch or Dinner (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Be completely content with life.
- Grab a $40 food and beverage voucher at The Thirsty Marriner for just $20.
- Spoil yourself silly with a huge menu of delicacies on offer, including locally inspired dishes.
- Take some well deserved R&R with your partner or friends.
There is a certain pleasure about being so relaxed after a you have had a hearty meal that you want to fall asleep in the restaurant because you are so full and happy and content with life.
Today we're offering you a slice of tasty relaxation with a $40 food and beverage voucher at The Thirsty Marriner for just $20. Treat yourself to a huge range of food for all tastes and make sure you sample what they're famous for - the beer, including a selection of New Zealand's finest craft beers and locally brewed beer.
Located right in the heart of Sumner, snap up today's voucher for some well deserved R&R - with a pool table, plasma screen and lots of car parking at the rear, there's plenty to help you do a lot or a little. The menu is full to bursting with local influences and flavours including seafood platters and, of course, beer battered fish and chips. Whether you're in need of some hearty feeding (like the lamb burger or roast) or want to indulge yourself with a chef speciality (such as Marriner's catch of the day), tickle your taste buds with the delights at the Thirsty Marriner.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.