We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Tea House
$20 for a $40 Food Voucher (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Turn up the vintage filter, baby.
- Grab a $40 food voucher from The Tea House in Christchurch for just $20.
- Choose from a wide selection of dinner options.
- Relive the beauty of yesteryear in all its vintage glory.
In a world where every second restaurant seems to be a fast food joint, discovering a vintage tea house is like finding your favourite earring in the couch.
Dine with vintage charm when you grab a $40 food voucher from The Tea House in Christchurch for just $20.
The first thing that you should know about this fine establishment is that it will be the most beautiful thing you see all week. Housed in a traditional weatherboard villa, lined with blue velvet and twinkling with chandeliers, The Tea House is all elegance and charm, right down to the last cupcake. Have yourself a fine dining experience, The Tea House will adorn your table with antique silver wear, fine china and spread of sumptuous treats.
Please note this voucher is only valid from 5.00pm onwards.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.