We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$65 for One Night or $110 for Two Nights Escape for Two People (value up to $220)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Spend a night or two in a police station, and actually enjoy it.
- Grab one night for two people for just $65 or two nights for just $110 at The Station House Motel, in Collingwood.
- A short walk to gorgeous beaches, beautiful walking tracks and all the natural wonder Golden Bay is known for.
- Farewell Spit is easily accessible, waiting for you to take a tour.
It's not often that the prospect of a night or two at the police station is very appealing, but that's exactly what we're bringing you today.
Pay just $65 for one night for two people, or just $110 for two nights for two people at The Station House Motel, a former police station, we should add.
This charming, gorgeous heritage hotel awaits you in Collingwood, in magical Golden Bay. You'll be staying in a fully self-contained, magnificently appointed studio units in this wonderful building, filled with character. You're just a stone's throw from stunning beaches, beautiful walking tracks, museums and Farewell Spit tours. This is a brilliant opportunity to explore one of the most jaw-droppingly gorgeous spots in New Zealand, all while basing yourself in the restored comfort and charm of an iconic Collingwood building.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.