We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Scratching Post
$28 for One-Hour Deluxe Pedicure incl. $10 Voucher Towards Further Treatments (value $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- This deal certainly measures up.
- Grab a one-hour deluxe pedicure including $10 voucher towards further treatments for $28 from The Scratching Post.
- Receive a foot spa soak, foot massage, nail shape, buff and a polish.
- Come back again with your $10 voucher.
How does this deal measure up against the rest? About two feet. Grab a one-hour deluxe pedicure including $10 voucher towards further treatments for $28 from The Scratching Post.
Your feet were made for walking, and they were also made to look fabulous, so head into The Scratching Post and give your feet the treatment it deserves. You will get a foot spa soak, a foot massage, nail shape and buff, then to top it all off they will get a polish. You will also receive a $10 voucher that you can give to your friend, or keep for yourself so you can treat yourself another day.
More Great Local Deals
Boteco Bar and Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.