We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Packingshed Cafe
$25 for any Two Breakfasts/Brunches and Two Juices (value up to $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Enjoy breakfast/brunch with the bell birds chirping in the background at this stunning location, nestled in to the hills
- Grab two breakfasts/brunches and two juices for just $25 from The Packingshed Cafe.
- Take in the beautiful leafy surrounds of the summer fruit orchard, and enjoy a rural atmosphere.
- Visit in this fantastic season when there are 1000s of PEONIES in full bloom. Take a bunch home, or to a friend.
- Leave with a memento from the funky gift shop or a gorgeous painting from the walls.
It's not everyday that you can walk into a cafe and order scrambled eggs knowing the eggs will come straight from the chickens wandering outside or the jam on your toast is from the surrounding orchids. Delicious food meets a grass roots approach at this unique cafe which offers its very own slice of humble paradise pie.
Grab two breakfasts/brunches and two juices for just $25 from The Packingshed Cafe.
With the hustle and bustle of every day life sometimes it is great to be able to escape to a place where things are simple, calm and unpretentious. With The Packingshed Cafe you get all this and so much more as their main aim is to offer fantastic food, great coffee, and outstanding service. Located in a secluded valley at the bottom of the Port Hills, the majority of the food served comes from ingredients produced onsite. They are surrounded by an orchard offering 20 varieties of fruit, an organic vegetable and herb garden (which many pickles and sauces get made from), honey from the hives in the apricot orchard and eggs come from the free range chickens that hang out in the plum tree orchid. There is also a beautiful paddock of Peonies in full bloom during spring to admire as you listen to the Bell birds chirp in the background. Enjoy everything that this stunning cafe has to offer as you enjoy any two items from the breakfast menu accompanied with a fresh glass of juice. To remember your special time at The Packingshed Cafe you may like to take away a little memento from the funky new gift shop which has also just opened.
More Great Local Deals
Christchurch | South Island Wine & Food Festival
Avonhead Shopping Centre
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.