We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Oamaru Blue Penguin Colony
$18 for a Family Pass to Penguin Viewing by Day, or $35 for a Family Pass by Night (value up to $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take in a fascinating sight.
- Grab a penguin viewing family pass (two adults and up to six kids) at The Oamaru Blue Penguin Colony.
- Get up close and personal with a very special creature today - the Blue Penguin.
- The standard evening experience, includes an informative commentary and the chance to watch the penguins return from a day's fishing.
- Take the whole family along by buying up to six.
Today we're giving you the chance to get up close and personal with a very unique little bird - the Blue Penguin.
Grab a penguin viewing family pass (two adults and up to six kids) at The Oamaru Blue Penguin Colony.
- Pay $18 for a day time pass
- Pay $35 for a night time pass
The Oamaru Blue Penguin Colony is home to the world's smallest penguins, the Blue Penguin. Unique not only in stature, but in its distinctive blue colouring and its forward stoop, today's deal will get you an unforgettable experience with one of nature's most unforgettable creatures. The daytime viewing option lasts from 30 minutes to 90 minutes and you will be walking in amongst the penguin habitats. The standard evening viewing lasts between one and one and a half hours, in an outdoor seating area where you'll enjoy an informative commentary before watching the penguins come ashore after a day's fishing.