We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Naked Baker
52% off a Dessert Cake & Optional 200gm Bag of Coffee (value up to $38.90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your endorphins flowing and feel great with cake.
- Grab an eight-inch chocolate caramello mudcake for just $14 from the Naked Baker.
- Add a 200g bag of coffee and pay only $19.
- Enjoy the amazing taste experience only found in fresh, homestyle baking and fresh roasted coffee.
Don't lie, you saw the title of this deal was Naked Baker, smiled wryly to yourself and quickly scrolled down to see. Who wouldn't? We're talking cake and naked bakers - what's not to love?
Today you'll pay just:
- $14 for a chocolate caramello mudcake from The Naked Baker
- $19 for a chocolate caramello mudcake and a 200g bag of coffee
Choose either plunger, espresso or whole bean coffee (House Blend Gourmet Spank Special)
The Naked Baker do it the old fashioned way - completely naked! No, we jest. In actual fact, they add an individual touch to all their creations and use only the best ingredients to produce the most delicious products. As well as amazing dessert cakes, The Naked Baker produces fresh bread, pastries and gourmet pies, all baked on the premises, all from scratch.
The Naked Baker is also the home and birthplace Orgazmik Coffee. With a wide range of blends, all roasted to perfection on premises, boutique coffee has never been better. With option two you'll also receive a tin or a bag of their signature style - House Blend Gourmet Spank Special. It's absolutely divine.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used as credit towards that service with that business for an additional three months.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher as credit towards a bungy jump, for another three months.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.