We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Naked Baker
52% off a Dessert Cake & Optional 200gm Bag of Coffee (value up to $38.90)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your endorphins flowing and feel great with cake.
- Grab an eight-inch chocolate caramello mudcake for just $14 from the Naked Baker.
- Add a 200g bag of coffee and pay only $19.
- Enjoy the amazing taste experience only found in fresh, homestyle baking and fresh roasted coffee.
Don't lie, you saw the title of this deal was Naked Baker, smiled wryly to yourself and quickly scrolled down to see. Who wouldn't? We're talking cake and naked bakers - what's not to love?
Today you'll pay just:
- $14 for a chocolate caramello mudcake from The Naked Baker
- $19 for a chocolate caramello mudcake and a 200g bag of coffee
Choose either plunger, espresso or whole bean coffee (House Blend Gourmet Spank Special)
The Naked Baker do it the old fashioned way - completely naked! No, we jest. In actual fact, they add an individual touch to all their creations and use only the best ingredients to produce the most delicious products. As well as amazing dessert cakes, The Naked Baker produces fresh bread, pastries and gourmet pies, all baked on the premises, all from scratch.
The Naked Baker is also the home and birthplace Orgazmik Coffee. With a wide range of blends, all roasted to perfection on premises, boutique coffee has never been better. With option two you'll also receive a tin or a bag of their signature style - House Blend Gourmet Spank Special. It's absolutely divine.
More Great Local Deals
Lash Design & Beauty
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.