We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
The Mobile Vet Nurse
Up to 58% off a Pet WOF for Your Cat or Dog incl. a Nail Trim, Frontline Flea Treatment & Endoguard All Wormer Treatment (value up to $96)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If your pet could talk, it could tell you where it hid your left slipper, and also how much they'd like an expert health check on their own turf.
- Grab up to 58% off a nose to tail check of your dog or cat, including nail clipping, Frontline Flea treatmen and Endoguard All Wormer treatment from The Mobile Vet Nurse.
- Pay just $40 for your cat, or just $50 for your dog.
- Get the best care possible from an experienced veterinary professional in the comfort of your own home.
- Eftpos payment is available. for further convenience.
Your precious pet gives you companionship, a listening ear, an endless source of cuddles, and never asks for anything in return. That's because they can't speak (yet). But if they could, they'd probably talk about their hatred of trips to the vet clinic, their intense interest in pieces of string, and, most importantly, the health care they really want. And that's exactly what's in today's deal.
Pay just $40 for a nose to tail check of your cat, or just $50 for a nose to tail check of your dog from The Mobile Vet Nurse.
Chrissy MacPherson is an experienced veterinary practitioner, who knows how important it is to ensure the health and happiness of your beloved pet. This is carried out through a comprehensive nose to tail check, including a nail trim, Frontline Flea Treatment and Endoguard All Wormer treatment. These flea and worm treatments are 'vet only' medications, so you can rest assured that your pet is getting the absolute highest standard of care and attention. Best of all, it all happens in the comfort of your own home, further maximising the comfort of your furry little friend.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.