We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Mobile Vet Nurse
Up to 58% off a Pet WOF for Your Cat or Dog incl. a Nail Trim, Frontline Flea Treatment & Endoguard All Wormer Treatment (value up to $96)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If your pet could talk, it could tell you where it hid your left slipper, and also how much they'd like an expert health check on their own turf.
- Grab up to 58% off a nose to tail check of your dog or cat, including nail clipping, Frontline Flea treatmen and Endoguard All Wormer treatment from The Mobile Vet Nurse.
- Pay just $40 for your cat, or just $50 for your dog.
- Get the best care possible from an experienced veterinary professional in the comfort of your own home.
- Eftpos payment is available. for further convenience.
Your precious pet gives you companionship, a listening ear, an endless source of cuddles, and never asks for anything in return. That's because they can't speak (yet). But if they could, they'd probably talk about their hatred of trips to the vet clinic, their intense interest in pieces of string, and, most importantly, the health care they really want. And that's exactly what's in today's deal.
Pay just $40 for a nose to tail check of your cat, or just $50 for a nose to tail check of your dog from The Mobile Vet Nurse.
Chrissy MacPherson is an experienced veterinary practitioner, who knows how important it is to ensure the health and happiness of your beloved pet. This is carried out through a comprehensive nose to tail check, including a nail trim, Frontline Flea Treatment and Endoguard All Wormer treatment. These flea and worm treatments are 'vet only' medications, so you can rest assured that your pet is getting the absolute highest standard of care and attention. Best of all, it all happens in the comfort of your own home, further maximising the comfort of your furry little friend.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.