We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
The Merino Outlet
$30 for a $60 In-Store Retail Voucher (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Clothes that command a premium over synthetic fabrics.
- Grab a $60 in store voucher for The Merino Outlet in Christchurch for just $30.
- Wear high quality brands that are renowned for performance, comfort and durability.
- Browse the extensive range of sport, fashion, outdoor, underwear and every day wear.
New Zealand's first sheep were set ashore by Captain Cook on 20 May 1773. What was one small step for a sheep was one giant leap for sheep kind and now they outnumber us one to twenty! The Merino breed is an economically influential breed of sheep prized for its wool. Merinos are regarded as having some of the finest and softest wool of any sheep and here at GrabOne, we like to bring you only the finest.
Grab a $60 retail voucher to spend in store at The Merino Outlet in Christchurch for just $30.
The Merino Outlet store in Christchurch stocks fabulous brands such as Core, Drizabone, Essence, Ortovox, PJ Jeans, Quatha, Velocity plus fabrics from Levana Textiles. Find gorgeous basics, unrivalled sportswear and stunning fashion ranges with new stock arriving regularly.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.