We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Merino Outlet
$30 for a $60 In-Store Retail Voucher (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Clothes that command a premium over synthetic fabrics.
- Grab a $60 in store voucher for The Merino Outlet in Christchurch for just $30.
- Wear high quality brands that are renowned for performance, comfort and durability.
- Browse the extensive range of sport, fashion, outdoor, underwear and every day wear.
New Zealand's first sheep were set ashore by Captain Cook on 20 May 1773. What was one small step for a sheep was one giant leap for sheep kind and now they outnumber us one to twenty! The Merino breed is an economically influential breed of sheep prized for its wool. Merinos are regarded as having some of the finest and softest wool of any sheep and here at GrabOne, we like to bring you only the finest.
Grab a $60 retail voucher to spend in store at The Merino Outlet in Christchurch for just $30.
The Merino Outlet store in Christchurch stocks fabulous brands such as Core, Drizabone, Essence, Ortovox, PJ Jeans, Quatha, Velocity plus fabrics from Levana Textiles. Find gorgeous basics, unrivalled sportswear and stunning fashion ranges with new stock arriving regularly.
More Great Local Deals
Divine Cakes & Desserts
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.