We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The Lolly Tree Company
$35 for a 33cm Roses Chocolates Valentine's Day Tree
Delivered within: 10 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your hands on Cupid's latest secret.
- Grab a Roses chocolate Valentine's Day tree for only $35.
- Made with a minimum of 37 Cadbury's Roses, two love heart lollies and two heart foiled chocolates.
- Comes gift-wrapped, so you won't have to scramble around trying to find pretty paper.
After years of searching, Cupid "the explorer" emerged from the Amazonian jungles with a rare tree that was said to make people fall in love. Legend has it that one bite of branches of this tree could cause even stoniest heart to melt.
The good news is that GrabOne believes in spreading the love, and today we're doing just that by giving you the chance to grab one of these stunning and unique Roses chocolates Valentine's Day trees for only $35.
- 33 cm tall
- Contains 37 Cadbury's Roses chocolates
- Two love heart foiled chocolates at the base of tree
- A roll of love heart lollies at the base of tree
- Fully gift-wrapped with cellophane and top bow
- Gift card included
More Great Local Deals
Relish Nails & Beauty
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.