We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$12 for a $25 Food & Beverage Voucher (value $25)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take on some true Irish hospitality.
- Grab a $25 food and beverage voucher for $12 from The IrishMan.
- Enjoy live music on Thursday, Friday or Saturday.
- Catch a game on the large 48' screen TV.
The Irish know how to put on one hell of a party and today you can get it all for a sack of potatoes. Well, not quite but it is as cheap as the chips which you could make from the potatoes.
Grab a $25 food and beverage voucher for $12 from The IrishMan.
As an old Irish saying goes 'may you have warm words on a cold evening, a full moon on a dark night, and a smooth road all the way to your door'. Keep these words in mind as you enter the doors of The Irishman and prepare for some true Irish hospitality. Grab a drink, grab some tucker and have a merry old time. The IrishMan is renown for the great relaxed atmosphere and fun times had by all. Everyone is invited to buy this great deal and head down to enjoy the fun for themselves. Relax with friends as you indulge on quality food and a cold one while listening to some live music on Thursday, Friday and Saturday or while watching a game on the large 48' screen TV. Enjoy your visit during any day of the week and into the wee hours of the morning.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.