We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Heat Pump Cleaning Company
$55 for a Heat Pump Summer Service & Maintenance Check (value $145)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Congratulations to both you and your heat pump for making it through winter.
- Grab full heat pump summer service and maintenance check from the Heat Pump Cleaning Company for just $55.
- Keep your heat pump in perfect working order for many winters to come.
- Save money, improve efficiency and reduce the power consumption of your heat pump.
Congratulations, you made it through winter without any sign of sniffles or the flu. Don't insult your lovely heat pump by attributing this all to good luck and bottles of multi vitamins.
Your heat pump kept your home warm and comfortable over the cold, dark months of winter. Make sure it stays in perfect working order for years to come by grabbing yourself a full heat pump summer service and maintenance check for just $55. Heat Pump Cleaning Company service all makes and models – including yours.
If your heat pump is misbehaving - not pumping out as much warm air as usual, smelling a little nasty, costing you far more than usual to run or making a worrying or annoying noise - then you need to call in the experts. That'd be the Heat Pump Cleaning Company then. Today's deal gets you a thorough heat pump clean, like the way you service your car to keep it running happily, this will do the same for your heat pump. It can help the efficiency and reliability of your heat pump, reduce asthma triggers, refresh air quality and reduce power consumption. Go on, grab this deal today and enjoy winter all the more.
Please note, all servicing appointments must be booked by Friday 15th February and completed by the coupon expiry date of 31st March 2013.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.