We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$359 for Two Nights for up to Four People in a Two Bedroom Fully Self Contained Apartment (value $676)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to NZ's tourism capital and stay in some of the best accommodation in town.
- Grab two nights for up to four people at The Glebe Apartments, Queenstown for only $359.
- Centrally located with stylish furniture, gourmet kitchen, laundry and a full entertainment centre translate into a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
- Relax in your two-bedroom apartment or make use of the sauna, gym or beautiful Queenstown outdoors.
Heading to Queenstown for a break can be a difficult prospect. There's all the spectacular scenery, adventure activities, wineries, shopping, bars and fine restaurants. Well ... actually there's nothing difficult at all about that stuff. It's choosing who to take with you to enjoy it all – that's the tricky bit.
Escape to Queenstown with two nights for up to four people at The Glebe Apartments for only $359. You'll be staying in a two-bedroom apartment and have free reign to enjoy all the facilities including the sauna, gym, 200mb free WiFi and free underground parking.
Thanks to its perfect location only a couple of minutes walk from the town centre, you'll be able to enjoy the best Queenstown has to offer when you stay at The Glebe. Play some golf, go fishing, hike through the hills or maybe just enjoy the atmosphere in NZ's tourism capital. The Glebe is one of Queenstown’s most sought-after accommodation providers. In addition to their luxurious Apartments and Penthouse Suites and enviable location, they offer personalised guest services, outstanding facilities and a full range of tailored special events including weddings, birthdays/anniversaries and corporate events.
More Great Local Deals
Yamagen Japanese Restaurant
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.