We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$359 for Two Nights for up to Four People in a Two Bedroom Fully Self Contained Apartment (value $676)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Head to NZ's tourism capital and stay in some of the best accommodation in town.
- Grab two nights for up to four people at The Glebe Apartments, Queenstown for only $359.
- Centrally located with stylish furniture, gourmet kitchen, laundry and a full entertainment centre translate into a relaxing and enjoyable stay.
- Relax in your two-bedroom apartment or make use of the sauna, gym or beautiful Queenstown outdoors.
Heading to Queenstown for a break can be a difficult prospect. There's all the spectacular scenery, adventure activities, wineries, shopping, bars and fine restaurants. Well ... actually there's nothing difficult at all about that stuff. It's choosing who to take with you to enjoy it all – that's the tricky bit.
Escape to Queenstown with two nights for up to four people at The Glebe Apartments for only $359. You'll be staying in a two-bedroom apartment and have free reign to enjoy all the facilities including the sauna, gym, 200mb free WiFi and free underground parking.
Thanks to its perfect location only a couple of minutes walk from the town centre, you'll be able to enjoy the best Queenstown has to offer when you stay at The Glebe. Play some golf, go fishing, hike through the hills or maybe just enjoy the atmosphere in NZ's tourism capital. The Glebe is one of Queenstown’s most sought-after accommodation providers. In addition to their luxurious Apartments and Penthouse Suites and enviable location, they offer personalised guest services, outstanding facilities and a full range of tailored special events including weddings, birthdays/anniversaries and corporate events.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.