We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
The Beach Cafe
$24 for Two Breakfasts (value up to $48)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Make today your favourite day.
- Grab any two breakfasts for just $24 at the Beach Cafe.
- It'll make your weekday all the more sweet with a big stack of delicious pancakes or some cinnamon waffles.
Winnie the Pooh once asked his friend Piglett, 'What day is it?' Piglett replied, 'Well, Pooh, the day is today.' 'Ah,' replied Pooh, 'that's my favourite day'.
Make today your favourite day as well by starting it with a trip to your favourite cafe. Grab two breakfasts for just $24 at the Beach Cafe.
Their breakfast menu is extensive so you may want to come in early to peruse it! With a range of delicious options we bet you'll be back to try more. There's Belgian waffles with cinnamon poached pears, poached rhubarb, spiced labneh and orange blossom maple syrup - it's a mouthful in more than one way. They've also got everybody's favourite eggs Benedict! Come down to the Beach Cafe and enjoy a morning of delicious eats.
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.