We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
The International Antarctic Centre
$25 for a $50 Retail Voucher at The Antarctic Gift Shop - Two Locations (value $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get the gift they (or you) really want.
- Grab a $50 retail voucher to spend at The Antarctic Gift Shop at your choice of two locations.
- Choose to spend yours at The Antarctic Gift Shop at The International Antarctic Centre or at Antarctica, the gift store at Christchurch International Airport (Level 1, Terminal building)
- Be sure to check out the International Antarctic Centre entry and Cafe & Bar deals also running today and combine them for an even more complete experience!
If you want to avoid the classic, "My folks went to Antarctica and all they brought me back was was this lousy triple-insulated, thermal layered, goose down, wind resistant, minus 50°-rated jacket" scenario, you need to grab this deal and find the gift they really want.
For only $25, you can get a $50 retail voucher to spend at either of the two locations:
- The Antarctic Gift Shop at The International Antarctic Centre or
- Shop ‘Antarctica’ at Christchurch International Airport (Level 1, Terminal building)
Sure they stock Antarctic gifts and souvenirs, but the best kept secret is that both The International Antarctic Centre Gift Shops also stock a huge range of contemporary and traditional gifts, art, apparel, fashion, jewellery, souvenirs and toys. Grab this voucher and pick up the perfect gift for friends and family, or even better - for yourself!
Be sure to check out the International Antarctic Centre entry and Cafe & Bar deals also running today and combine them for an even more complete experience!
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.