We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$10 for One Adult or Child to Celebrate Tekapo Springs' Fifth Birthday (value up to $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Celebrate a birthday.
- Grab an adult or child pass for just $10 and help Tekapo Springs, Hot Pools celebrate their fifth birthday.
- Embrace the magic and choose from three pools, ranging from 40 degrees to 36 degrees celsius. .
- Relax and take in the stunning views of Lake Tekapo and the Two Thumb Mountain range.
- Soak in the Autumn night sky in New Zealand's dark sky reserve.
Tekapo Springs hot pools opened 5 years ago, to celebrate this milestone they are running this epic deal on hot pool entry. Join in on the celebrations at Tekapo Springs and lap up the beauty of the region from the comfort of the hot pools. Class!
This magical haven is the perfect escape from the world. Not only is it located on one of the most incredible lakes in the country, it's also surrounded by stunning mountain ranges. Grab an adult or child pass for just $10 at Tekapo Springs, Hot Pools and make the most of your Summer or Autumn.
With three adjoining main hot pools landscaped in local qreywacke rock and surrounded by the regions native alpine plants, this place is a true treasure. The water temperature ranges from 40 degrees celsius to 36 degrees Celsius so it's the perfect place to relax or play as the cooler autumn evenings set in. Take your lover, bestie or mum, relax into a realm far outside reality and savoir the delights of peace and quite. The pools have been designed to take advantage of the incredible views overlooking Lake Tekapo and the Two Thumb mountain range. Tekapo Springs is an iconic South Island attraction that also features outdoor skating rink, tube park, a boutique day spa and a great care & bar, please don't miss your chance.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.