We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Taylors Master Valet Wairakei Road
$20 for $40 Worth of Dry-Cleaning Services (value $40)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't leave your clothes to disintegrate in a pile of stains and muck.
- Grab $40 worth of dry-cleaning services from Taylors Master Valet for just $20.
- Don't throw money away by using the wrong cleaning method on your important pieces.
- Keep your wardrobe looking like new for years to come.
You know that guy at work who wears the same shirt every day, never cleaning it until it's a table cloth of dirt and disgust? If you don't know someone like that, then it's probably you and you need to get your clothes cleaned.
Get $40 worth of dry-cleaning services from Taylor Master Valet for just $20.
To protect the investment that you've made in your wardrobe, choosing the right cleaning method for garments is key. The complete dry-cleaning process, which includes spot removal, solvent cleaning and finshing, protects your pieces and can give them a 'like new' appearance. Taylors Master Valet are experts at dealing with a variety of fabric types and stains. No matter how delicate or complicated your garments, or whatever stains there may be, they will professionally finish and press, complete a thorough inspection and have your garment, ready for you to pick up. They also have a comprehensive alteration and repair service.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.