We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Taylors Master Valet Wairakei Road
$10 for $20 Worth of Drycleaning Services (value $20)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't leave your clothes to disintegrate in a pile of stains and muck.
- Grab $20 worth of drycleaning services from Taylors Master Valet for just $10.
- Don't throw money away by using the wrong cleaning method on your important pieces.
- Keep your wardrobe looking like new for years to come.
You know that guy at work who wears the same shirt every day, never cleaning it until it's a table cloth of dirt and disgust? If you don't know someone like that, then it's probably you and you need to get your clothes cleaned.
Take the first step on your journey to 'Itville'. Get $20 worth of drycleaning services from Taylor Master Valet for just $10.
To protect the investment that you've made in your wardrobe, choosing the right cleaning method for garments is key. The complete dry cleaning process, which includes spot removal, solvent cleaning and finshing, protects your pieces and can give them a 'like new' appearance. Taylors Master Valet are experts at dealing with a variety of fabric types and stains. No matter how delicate or complicated your garments, or whatever stains there may be, they will professionally finish and press, complete a thorough inspection and have your garment, ready for you to pick up. They also have a comprehensive alteration and repair service.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.