We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
TAN 4 U & Nails
$19 for a Gelavish Gel Manicure or $30 for a Gelavish Manicure & Black Magic Supernatural Spray Tan (value up to $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- For nails with a Man In The Mirror-like finish.
- Grab a Gelavish gel manicure for $19 for a Gelavish manicure & Black Magic Supernatural spray tan for $30 at TAN 4 U & Nails.
- Get that quick drying high-gloss polished look for your nails.
- Enjoy a natural-looking tan the safe way.
The era of hair gel was officially declared over the day Jacko died. But thankfully the era of gel for high-gloss polished nails has just begun. Grab a Gelavish gel manicure for $19 for a Gelavish manicure & Black Magic Supernatural spray tan for $30 at TAN 4 U & Nails.
Gelavish gel polish uses an LED and UV cured system with thin, even polish that sets in seconds to a mirror finish. If you have never tried gel polish before, it's like the icing on the cake for your nails. The Black Magic spray tan can have a two-hour or eight-hour developing time according to how dark you want to go. Black Magic products are 100% Eco Certified Organic for an amazing natural looking colour. They are fragrance free - which means no hidden ingredients - and have a green base. And no, green doesn't mean looking like the hulk, it means a truly natural look for your tan and a guarantee you will not turn out orange.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.