We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$45 for an In-Store Computer WOF or $65 for Computer WOF incl. Call Out (value up to $170)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your computer running faster.
- Grab a computer WOF instore for $45 or a computer WOF including call out for $65 from Super PC.
- WOF includes a physical clean, hardware diagnostics, a clean up of your Windows registry and unwanted files, virus check, update of critical security updates and service packs, optimise start up items and Windows registry and hard drive defrag.
- Team will aim to complete your WOF within 24 hours.
Do you remember what your computer was like when you first bought it? How quickly it started up and shut down, when you had documents open before the jug could even boil in the morning, and when you could enjoy browsing all the best GrabOne deals without the annoying pop-up ads? Luckily we know all the right people to solve your problems. Grab a computer WOF instore for $45 or a computer WOF including call out for $65 from Super PC.
The team at SuperPC can help restore your computer to its former glory. They use a high-tech process to find and rectify all the little annoyances that stop your computer from performing like it should. They'll check out your hardware, search for and destroy the viruses and other malware that are designed to steal your personal details, give your programs a fine tune-up, plus plenty more including:
- Physical clean-up - fans (desktops only), inside case and USB ports.
- Hardware diagnostics - test all the hardware.
- Clean-up - the Windows registry and unwanted/temporary files.
- Virus check for malware, spyware and viruses.
- Update and install all critical Windows updates/service packs and Adobe Flash Reader and Java.
- Optimise start up items and Windows registry.
- Defrag hard drive.
The team at Super PC aim to complete their processes within 24 hours. If they do find any other problems that may require further attention their experienced and helpful technicians will contact you straight away with their best-practice recommendations. Of course this is only their advice and there is no obligation for you to agree to any further work or expense.