We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$45 for an In-Store Computer WOF or $65 for Computer WOF incl. Call Out (value up to $170)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get your computer running faster.
- Grab a computer WOF instore for $45 or a computer WOF including call out for $65 from Super PC.
- WOF includes a physical clean, hardware diagnostics, a clean up of your Windows registry and unwanted files, virus check, update of critical security updates and service packs, optimise start up items and Windows registry and hard drive defrag.
- Team will aim to complete your WOF within 24 hours.
Do you remember what your computer was like when you first bought it? How quickly it started up and shut down, when you had documents open before the jug could even boil in the morning, and when you could enjoy browsing all the best GrabOne deals without the annoying pop-up ads? Luckily we know all the right people to solve your problems. Grab a computer WOF instore for $45 or a computer WOF including call out for $65 from Super PC.
The team at SuperPC can help restore your computer to its former glory. They use a high-tech process to find and rectify all the little annoyances that stop your computer from performing like it should. They'll check out your hardware, search for and destroy the viruses and other malware that are designed to steal your personal details, give your programs a fine tune-up, plus plenty more including:
- Physical clean-up - fans (desktops only), inside case and USB ports.
- Hardware diagnostics - test all the hardware.
- Clean-up - the Windows registry and unwanted/temporary files.
- Virus check for malware, spyware and viruses.
- Update and install all critical Windows updates/service packs and Adobe Flash Reader and Java.
- Optimise start up items and Windows registry.
- Defrag hard drive.
The team at Super PC aim to complete their processes within 24 hours. If they do find any other problems that may require further attention their experienced and helpful technicians will contact you straight away with their best-practice recommendations. Of course this is only their advice and there is no obligation for you to agree to any further work or expense.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.