We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Starfish Swim School
$32 for One Week of Swimming Lessons & a $10 Voucher Towards Further Lessons (value $65)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Show your child the the first steps towards a lifetime of safety and enjoyment in the water.
- Grab one week of swimming lessons and a $10 voucher towards further lessons for only $32 with Starfish Swim School.
- Lessons will every morning from Monday January 7th to Friday the 11th and you can choose the best time to suit.
- Starfish Swim School work to ensure your little ones learn to be confident around the water and swim like stars.
"Excusez-moi garçon! Je voudrais commander le paysan rôti et un verre de cartilages d'arachide." Translation: "I'd like to order the roast peasant and a glass of the peanut gristle."
If a grown up jumped straight in at the deep end after just a week of practice it would usually spell disaster. But you'd be amazed just how much kids can learn in such a short space of time. Show them the first steps towards a lifetime of safety and enjoyment in the water and grab one week of swimming lessons – plus a $10 voucher for future lessons – for only $32 with Starfish Swim School.
The lessons will run for half an hour every day from Monday January 7th to Friday the 11th. And you can choose your lesson times between 9.00am and 12.30pm. Starfish Swim School ensure your little water baby learns confidence and safety from the earliest stage possible and they'll grow up to be competent and able around the water. Starfish Swim School will teach your kids to swim like stars.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.