We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Stacey Cox Photography
$99 for a One-Hour Shoot, 20 Photos on a Disc & Two 5" x 7" Prints (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't settle for awkward, mistimed family photos any longer.
- Grab a one-hour indoor or outdoor photo shoot package, a CD of 20 photos and two 5" x 7" prints from Stacey Cox Photography for only $99.
- Let Stacey, a trained ECE teacher, get the kids to smile from ear to ear.
- Take the entire experience home with two prints and a CD of 20 photos.
A quick look at your Facebook timeline often reveals a motley assortment of mistimed snaps, double-chins and preppy pouts. And although this might make you believe that all good photographers have gone to live on some desolate island, we know of a place where you can still find one.
Grab a one-hour indoor or outdoor photo shoot package, a CD of 20 photos and two 5" x 7" prints from Stacey Cox Photography for only $99.
Stacey Cox is a bubbly photographer with a creative approach to capturing the perfect shot. She's great with kids, and she often uses props to get the little ones to reveal huge gummy smiles. When you grab this deal, you'll be able to enjoy the shoot with the whole family at your favourite outdoor location or in a professional studio. And to top it all off, you'll also get to take the entire experience home with you on a CD of 20 photos, as well as two stunning prints.
Stacey Cox regards photography as an art form, and she take great pride in using her camera to create a timeless masterpiece for your family to admire fondly for years to come. So, grab this deal right now and get ready to create splendid new memories with those closest to you.
*Please note: Stacey is based in Redwood, Canterbury, but outdoor shoots can be held in Christchurch by appointment.
More Great Local Deals
Fast Cleaning Services
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.