We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Stacey Cox Photography
$99 for a One-Hour Shoot, 20 Photos on a Disc & Two 5" x 7" Prints (value $300)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Don't settle for awkward, mistimed family photos any longer.
- Grab a one-hour indoor or outdoor photo shoot package, a CD of 20 photos and two 5" x 7" prints from Stacey Cox Photography for only $99.
- Let Stacey, a trained ECE teacher, get the kids to smile from ear to ear.
- Take the entire experience home with two prints and a CD of 20 photos.
A quick look at your Facebook timeline often reveals a motley assortment of mistimed snaps, double-chins and preppy pouts. And although this might make you believe that all good photographers have gone to live on some desolate island, we know of a place where you can still find one.
Grab a one-hour indoor or outdoor photo shoot package, a CD of 20 photos and two 5" x 7" prints from Stacey Cox Photography for only $99.
Stacey Cox is a bubbly photographer with a creative approach to capturing the perfect shot. She's great with kids, and she often uses props to get the little ones to reveal huge gummy smiles. When you grab this deal, you'll be able to enjoy the shoot with the whole family at your favourite outdoor location or in a professional studio. And to top it all off, you'll also get to take the entire experience home with you on a CD of 20 photos, as well as two stunning prints.
Stacey Cox regards photography as an art form, and she take great pride in using her camera to create a timeless masterpiece for your family to admire fondly for years to come. So, grab this deal right now and get ready to create splendid new memories with those closest to you.
*Please note: Stacey is based in Redwood, Canterbury, but outdoor shoots can be held in Christchurch by appointment.
More Great Local Deals
Paint 'n' Sip Studio
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.