We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Squeaky Clean Window Cleaning
From $240 for House Wash & Interior/Exterior Window Clean (value up to $550)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Carry on being a social butterfly and leave the messy business to the professionals.
- Grab a house wash and interior/exterior window clean from $150.
- Choose from a three bedroom single storey $150, five bedroom single storey $190, two bedroom two storey $190, or a three - five bedroom two storey $240.
- Get your house looking sparkling and new.
Summer is the perfect time for BBQ's, catching up with friends, walks on the beach and spending hours on end cleaning your house and all its windows... or not.
Grab a house wash and interior/exterior window clean from $150. Choose from:
- $150 for up to three bedroom single storey house interior & exterior window clean plus exterior house pressure wash.
- $190 for up to five bedroom single storey house interior & exterior window clean and exterior pressure wash.
- $190 two bedroom two storey house/apartment interior & exterior window clean and exterior pressure wash.
- $240 for three - five bedroom two storey house interior & exterior window clean and exterior pressure wash.
The professional team from Squeaky Clean Window Cleaning will get your house looking beautiful no matter what the size. With a thorough scrub of the house and all windows, inside and out, you will enjoy a house that looks new again.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.