We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$25 for a Slique Hair Threading System incl. Nationwide Delivery from Slique Threading
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Amazing painless hair removal without skin irritation
- Grab a Slique hair threading system for just $25.
- Discover a spa-quality hair threader that is sterile, hygienic and mess free.
- Try this do-it-yourself threading system which removes hair from the root for slow regrowth.
- Use when you want it and where you want it including cheeks, chin, forehead, upper lip, arms, legs…even fingers and toes.
The holy grail of hair removal. Grab a Slique hair threading system for just $25. Slique is the do-it-yourself, spa-quality face and body hair threading system. Threading is the secret of models and celebrities for the sexy, sleek hair-free look. Threading is a time honored method of hair removal, it works by having the twisted thread loops capture and remove hairs from the follicle. Slique is a device that holds the thread exactly like the professional aesthetician, enabling you to perform a threading hair removal on your own, see website www.sliquethreading.co.nz.
- Spa quality treatment when you want it and where you want it
- Amazing painless hair removal without skin irritation like waxing, tweezing etc.
- Threading is a time tested and proven technique in a modern incarnation
- Sterile, hygienic and mess free
- Removes hair from the root for slow regrowth and a smooth look
- Long lasting effect as the hair is removed from the root
- Finally an affordable way to get that silky, sexy, hair-free look
- Easy on upper lip, forehead, chin, sideburns, fingers, toes, arms and more
- Finally threading made easy for everyone - really easy to use
- Its portable so very convenient – no wires or plugging in
Slique pack contains:
- 1 x Slique threader
- 10 x epilation threads
- 1 x instruction booklet
The first epilation thread comes installed in the slique device and there are 10 more epilation refills which can be applied very easily using the video instructions. Each epilation thread should last a few rounds of threading depending on the size of epilation area.
"I don’t like waxing…I’d rather let my hair grow than wax! My skin just breaks out with wax. I constantly have to pluck my facial hair. Not only does it hurt, it takes forever and the hairs grow back so fast, I have to be doing it every day! It’s annoying!
I loved using Slique because l love that it doesn’t irritate my skin and unlike tweezing my skin is not bumpy! Not only that, it’s fast and doesn’t hurt considering the amount of hairs it takes out. Furthermore, I don’t have to worry about tweezing the next day! I have never used a product that is that efficient!
The Slique skin care products are great, especially I liked the GEL’ique, it soothes my skin and it smells great! My skin is clean and smooth and I feel sexy and good about myself!”
- Vivian V. California
"Being Italian, I have facial hair problems. I have “peach fuzz” and struggle with it all the time. Usually I just sit in the sun hoping to naturally bleach it because I am against creams and wax. When I used Slique it took me a few minutes and all my “peach fuzz” was gone…and there was no irritation! It’s phenomenal!
I highly recommend using Slique to remove facial hair! Any woman that has facial hair problems will find it a great product!
Slique’s Skin Care Collection products really helped in the process. After using the threader, I applied GELi’que and it felt great! In the morning I apply the moisturizing cream and I am ready to start my day!”
- Debora M. Hawaii
"As we mature, sometimes we get those unwanted, coarse, facial hairs on the chin…and it takes time to get rid of them!
Once I found Slique, I used it and it was so easy! I don’t even have to look in the mirror when I do it, I can read a book (or anything else) and keep working with Slique.
It’s non-toxic, that alone is huge to me! And, it doesn’t irritate my skin. So for me, this is the perfect product!”
I also loved the Slique’s skin care products, they were mild and non-irritating, they were the best!
I think women are going to love using Slique.”
- Joan W. Chula Vista