We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
Sim Safe Driver Training
$29 for a One-Hour Lesson in NZ's First Driver Training Simulator (value $60)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn to drive with a company with a perfect record and that makes drivers up to 66% safer on the road.
- Grab a one-hour lesson in New Zealand's first Driving Simulator and build your skills up for just $29 with Sim Safe Driver Training.
- Handle every road type, weather condition and type of intersection the road can throw at a new driver.
- Ideal for nervous or anxious adults or first-timers who are new to the roads.
There is an easier way to learn to drive. No more drama. No more near misses. No more stress. Save time and money by learning on New Zealand's first driving simulator. Learn to handle all driving conditions, types of roads and intersections. After just 60 minutes you'll feel a lot more confident about learning to drive as one hour of intensive training in the simulator is equivalent to three hours' on-road training.
Grab a one-hour lesson in New Zealand's only driving simulator for just $29 at Sim Safe Driver Training.
The simulator at Sim Safe Driver Training has a perfect record so far. It's designed for drivers to pass the new harder driving test with ease and new drivers are up to 66% safer in their first two years of driving. Whether you a completely new driver or just need to get your confidence back, this is the perfect and perfectly safe way to improve your driving. So what are you waiting for? Buy now and book while spaces are still available.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.