We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Shunyata Retreat & Day Spa
$125 for an Exquisite Pampering Experience for One or $230 for Two People – incl. Sauna, Massage, Ayurveda Consult or Phobia Treatment, Transfers & Lunch (value up to $460)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let's start the bidding on what makes for the perfect retreat.
- Grab a sauna, one hour of massage/bodywork, ayurveda body consult or phobia treatment package at Shunyata Retreat and Day Spa.
- Pay $125 for one person, or $230 for two, including ferry transfers and a delicious, nutritious lunch for each person.
- Escape to beautiful Diamond Harbour and Shunyata will help you to come home to yourself.
- Chill out on bean bags over the ocean and forget your troubles for the best part of a day.
Imagine taking a trip to a secluded retreat overlooking the ocean. Going... Here you will spend a few hours being treated to an invigorating sauna and a reinvigorating massage. Going... Now your spirit has been nourished, a delicious healthy lunch will nourish your body. Gone!
Now you're sold on the idea, grab a sauna, one hour of massage/bodywork, ayurveda body consult or phobia treatment for one person for $125, or two people for $230 from Shuyata Retreat and Day Spa in beautiful Diamond Harbour. Both options include a healthy and delicious light lunch and a return transfer from the Diamond Harbour ferry.
Shunyata is an unpretentious retreat with a gorgeous ocean view. Shunyata has renovated spa bathrooms and lovely English gardens, it is peaceful, serene and full of birdsong. Shunyata is a place of nurturing, caring and love with a spiritual healing energy. The true point of difference of Shunyata is that it is truly one on one. There are not many retreats that offer this personal level of service tailored for you. Shunyata is a healing retreat that offers more than a massage, it’s an opportunity to let go of trauma, stress and troubles and to come home to yourself.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.