We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Shunyata Retreat & Day Spa
$125 for an Exquisite Pampering Experience for One or $230 for Two People – incl. Sauna, Massage, Ayurveda Consult or Phobia Treatment, Transfers & Lunch (value up to $460)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let's start the bidding on what makes for the perfect retreat.
- Grab a sauna, one hour of massage/bodywork, ayurveda body consult or phobia treatment package at Shunyata Retreat and Day Spa.
- Pay $125 for one person, or $230 for two, including ferry transfers and a delicious, nutritious lunch for each person.
- Escape to beautiful Diamond Harbour and Shunyata will help you to come home to yourself.
- Chill out on bean bags over the ocean and forget your troubles for the best part of a day.
Imagine taking a trip to a secluded retreat overlooking the ocean. Going... Here you will spend a few hours being treated to an invigorating sauna and a reinvigorating massage. Going... Now your spirit has been nourished, a delicious healthy lunch will nourish your body. Gone!
Now you're sold on the idea, grab a sauna, one hour of massage/bodywork, ayurveda body consult or phobia treatment for one person for $125, or two people for $230 from Shuyata Retreat and Day Spa in beautiful Diamond Harbour. Both options include a healthy and delicious light lunch and a return transfer from the Diamond Harbour ferry.
Shunyata is an unpretentious retreat with a gorgeous ocean view. Shunyata has renovated spa bathrooms and lovely English gardens, it is peaceful, serene and full of birdsong. Shunyata is a place of nurturing, caring and love with a spiritual healing energy. The true point of difference of Shunyata is that it is truly one on one. There are not many retreats that offer this personal level of service tailored for you. Shunyata is a healing retreat that offers more than a massage, it’s an opportunity to let go of trauma, stress and troubles and to come home to yourself.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.