We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
She Universe (She Chocolat)
$99 for a Half Day Chocolate Culinary Tour for Two incl. Lunch Platter (value $250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Calling all passionate Chocolate Lovers! This is an unforgettable Chocolate experience not to be missed.
- Grab a half day chocolate culinary tour for two including a lunch platter at She Chocolat for just $99.
- Learn about the history and mystery of chocolate, whilst enjoying She Chocolat's famous hot chocolate and chocolate fondue.
- Visit the inner sanctum of She Chocolat's chocolate kitchen and meet the inspired Chocolate Alchemists.
- Taste, ask questions, savour, enjoy and learn to appreciate chocolate on a a whole new level.
If you have always dreamed of holding a golden ticket to Willa Wonka's Chocolate Factory, we have just the thing to make you dance with joy this Christmas. Tick this unforgettable experience off someone's Charlie Bucket list and enjoy a tour of New Zealand's unique chocolate and culinary destination.
Grab a half day chocolate culinary tour for two, including a lunch platter, from She Chocolat for just $99.
This lovely gift certificate entitles two people to a half day chocolate culinary tour including lunch. This fabulously immersive half day tour begins with a sample of She Chocolat's famous hot chocolate on arrival, followed by:
- Learn some of the mysteries of chocolate whilst losing yourself in the ancient and fascinating history of chocolate, including its many health benefits
- Learn how to eat Chocolate in a new way and experience the art of fine chocolate tasting
- Enjoy a morning tea of creative chocolate fondue with favours to challenge your tastebuds
- Have a rare visit and demonstration in the inner sanctum of She Chocolat’s chocolate kitchen where their talented Chocolate Alchemists will share their love and passion for chocolate crafting
- Ask any of your chocolate inspired questions of the Chocolate Alchemists (like 'why does my chocolate ganache always split?')
- Enter chocolate heaven as you enjoy a gourmet lunch featuring local ingredients interwoven with chocolate
This day is a complete chocolate experience to indulge all the senses and for those who wish to be dipped into a world of chocolate. Figuratively speaking.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.