We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
She Universe (She Chocolat)
$99 for a Half Day Chocolate Culinary Tour for Two incl. Lunch Platter (value $250)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Calling all passionate Chocolate Lovers! This is an unforgettable Chocolate experience not to be missed.
- Grab a half day chocolate culinary tour for two including a lunch platter at She Chocolat for just $99.
- Learn about the history and mystery of chocolate, whilst enjoying She Chocolat's famous hot chocolate and chocolate fondue.
- Visit the inner sanctum of She Chocolat's chocolate kitchen and meet the inspired Chocolate Alchemists.
- Taste, ask questions, savour, enjoy and learn to appreciate chocolate on a a whole new level.
If you have always dreamed of holding a golden ticket to Willa Wonka's Chocolate Factory, we have just the thing to make you dance with joy this Christmas. Tick this unforgettable experience off someone's Charlie Bucket list and enjoy a tour of New Zealand's unique chocolate and culinary destination.
Grab a half day chocolate culinary tour for two, including a lunch platter, from She Chocolat for just $99.
This lovely gift certificate entitles two people to a half day chocolate culinary tour including lunch. This fabulously immersive half day tour begins with a sample of She Chocolat's famous hot chocolate on arrival, followed by:
- Learn some of the mysteries of chocolate whilst losing yourself in the ancient and fascinating history of chocolate, including its many health benefits
- Learn how to eat Chocolate in a new way and experience the art of fine chocolate tasting
- Enjoy a morning tea of creative chocolate fondue with favours to challenge your tastebuds
- Have a rare visit and demonstration in the inner sanctum of She Chocolat’s chocolate kitchen where their talented Chocolate Alchemists will share their love and passion for chocolate crafting
- Ask any of your chocolate inspired questions of the Chocolate Alchemists (like 'why does my chocolate ganache always split?')
- Enter chocolate heaven as you enjoy a gourmet lunch featuring local ingredients interwoven with chocolate
This day is a complete chocolate experience to indulge all the senses and for those who wish to be dipped into a world of chocolate. Figuratively speaking.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.