We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
She Universe (She Chocolat)
$55 for 2 Tickets to a Live@She Autumn Concert, 2 Glasses of Pegasus Bay Wine & a Chocolate Platter at She Chocolat (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Let temptation be your guide.
- Grab two tickets to a Live@She autumn concert, two glasses of Pegusus Bay wine and a chocolate platter at She Chocolat for just $55.
- Enjoy an intimate concert experience and choose from five different dates with five fabulous artists.
- Discover New Zealand’s unique chocolate and culinary destination in the stunning surroundings of Governors Bay.
- Inspire your love of live through high calibre music, wine and of course, chocolate.
The Ancient Incas knew it, as does Bridget Jones and that kindly person who always gives you their last Rolo. Ever since humankind grew its first sweet tooth, there's been nothing like chocolate to make us feel jubilant.
Combine the joy of chocolate with your love of the grape and a selection of New Zealand's most talented musicians and you have yourself a recipe for a celestial evening. Pay just $55 for two tickets to a Live@She autumn concert, two glasses of Pegasus Bay wine and a chocolate platter at She Chocolat.
Listed in the 2011 Lonely Planet best destinations guide, She Chocolat is a stunning dining and wedding venue set in the surrounds of Governors Bay. They use only the finest and freshest ingredients sourced from local Canterbury suppliers; you really will be feasting like a king. SHE stands for Spiritual Human Evolution and has a simple ethos - to touch people's hearts with everything they do.
Why not start off your evening with dinner in the restaurant, savouring dishes prepared with passion by the talented chef Mark McCracken and gazing out at the sublime views over Lyttelton Harbour. As the evening draws in you can enjoy high calibre entertainment from some of New Zealand's top musicians including Harry Harrison, who mix up classic groove and funk jazz original compositions alongside their own unique takes on classic tunes or be enthralled by Mandy Pickering and her personal songbook that captures some of the world’s most beautiful songs in a style that is all her own, Emerald & Greenstone, Justine Snelgrove & Band or Mark Hobson - you pick the night. Sip on a glass of your favourite refreshing tipple and savour the superlative chocolatey platter heaven. If you are looking to try something just a little special, something that has been designed with more love and care than you ever thought was possible, then grab today's fabulous deal.
Concerts start at 8pm each night. If wishing to book for dinner this is available from 6pm. Pegasus Bay wine is Riesling, Sauvignon / Semillon or Cabernet/ Merlot. Refer to the website LIVE@SHE events for further information on the musicians.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.