We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
She Universe (She Chocolat)
$119 for a Gift Certificate for a Half Day Chocolate Culinary Tour for Two incl. Lunch Platter (value $279)
Delivered within: 7 days
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Calling all passionate Chocolate Lovers! This is an unforgettable Chocolate experience not to be missed.
- Grab a gift certificate for a half day chocolate culinary tour for two including a lunch platter at She Chocolat for just $119.
- This gift package includes six handmade alchemy chocolate truffles.
- Learn about the history and mystery of chocolate, whilst enjoying She Chocolat's famous hot chocolate and chocolate fondue.
- Taste, ask questions, savour, enjoy and learn to appreciate chocolate on a a whole new level.
If you know someone who has always dreamed of holding a golden ticket to Willa Wonka's Chocolate Factory, we have just the thing to make them dance with joy this Christmas. Tick this unforgettable experience off someone's Charlie Bucket list and your lucky recipients will enjoy a tour of New Zealand's unique chocolate and culinary destination.
Grab a gift certificate for a half day chocolate culinary tour for two, including a lunch platter, from She Chocolat for just $119.
This lovely gift certificate entitles two people to a half day chocolate culinary tour including lunch. This fabulously immersive half day tour begins with a sample of She Chocolat's famous hot chocolate on arrival, followed by:
- Learn some of the mysteries of chocolate whilst losing yourself in the ancient and fascinating history of chocolate, including its many health benefits
- Learn how to eat Chocolate in a new way and experience the art of fine chocolate tasting
- Enjoy a morning tea of creative chocolate fondue with favours to challenge your tastebuds
- Have a rare visit and demonstration in the inner sanctum of She Chocolat’s chocolate kitchen where their talented Chocolate Alchemists will share their love and passion for chocolate crafting
- Ask any of your chocolate inspired questions of the Chocolate Alchemists (like 'why does my chocolate ganache always split?')
- Enter chocolate heaven as you enjoy a gourmet lunch featuring local ingredients interwoven with chocolate
This day is a complete chocolate experience to indulge all the senses and for those who wish to be dipped into a world of chocolate. Figuratively speaking.