We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$56 for the Chance to Catch a Fresh Salmon to Take Home incl. Use of Rod, One Large Pizza for Two, a Bowl of Fries, Side Salad & a Bottle of Kopiko Wine (value $112)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get ready to reel in a real catch - a fresh, healthy salmon at New Zealand's only private salmon fishing lake.
- Grab the chance to catch and take home your very own fresh salmon for $56, with rod provided, plus a pizza to share between two, a bowl of fries, a side salad and a bottle of Kopiko wine (red or white).
- Should two of you wish to fish, an extra rod can be provided for an additional $35.
- Fun for the whole family with helpful tips and guidance on hand to help out.
- No license required and with the lake topped up by Fish and Game, it's teeming with salmon - giving you a perfect opportunity to make a catch.
If you want to learn how to expertly catch salmon, watching a Grizzly bear in action makes for informative viewing. With huge paws, speed, natural instincts - including where to fish - they bring an all round game. Another advantage is that they don't need to announce their presence by wearing enormous gumboots, life jackets or sunhats. Quite why some have recently adopted this fashion sense is anyone's guess - maybe they've been observing us too.
When it comes to catching a salmon for yourself you need to visit Sharvin Lodge. They're home to a unique and plentiful private lake, practically overflowing with lively salmon, it's fishing happiness. For just $56 you'll be supplied with a rod and a perfect chance - the odds are very much in your favour - to make a catch. Guidance and instruction is also on hand to help you out. Plus, you'll also receive a pizza to share between two, a bowl of fries, a side salad and a bottle of Kopiko wine.
A great day out for the whole family, Sharvin Lodge's famous private fishing lake is open Sunday to Friday 11am - 5pm, all year round. Through extensive negotiations they are in the position to offer the general public a chance to fish for salmon, without you requiring a license.