We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
$56 for the Chance to Catch a Fresh Salmon to Take Home incl. Use of Rod, One Large Pizza for Two, a Bowl of Fries, Side Salad & a Bottle of Kopiko Wine (value $112)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get ready to reel in a real catch - a fresh, healthy salmon at New Zealand's only private salmon fishing lake.
- Grab the chance to catch and take home your very own fresh salmon for $56, with rod provided, plus a pizza to share between two, a bowl of fries, a side salad and a bottle of Kopiko wine (red or white).
- Should two of you wish to fish, an extra rod can be provided for an additional $35.
- Fun for the whole family with helpful tips and guidance on hand to help out.
- No license required and with the lake topped up by Fish and Game, it's teeming with salmon - giving you a perfect opportunity to make a catch.
If you want to learn how to expertly catch salmon, watching a Grizzly bear in action makes for informative viewing. With huge paws, speed, natural instincts - including where to fish - they bring an all round game. Another advantage is that they don't need to announce their presence by wearing enormous gumboots, life jackets or sunhats. Quite why some have recently adopted this fashion sense is anyone's guess - maybe they've been observing us too.
When it comes to catching a salmon for yourself you need to visit Sharvin Lodge. They're home to a unique and plentiful private lake, practically overflowing with lively salmon, it's fishing happiness. For just $56 you'll be supplied with a rod and a perfect chance - the odds are very much in your favour - to make a catch. Guidance and instruction is also on hand to help you out. Plus, you'll also receive a pizza to share between two, a bowl of fries, a side salad and a bottle of Kopiko wine.
A great day out for the whole family, Sharvin Lodge's famous private fishing lake is open Sunday to Friday 11am - 5pm, all year round. Through extensive negotiations they are in the position to offer the general public a chance to fish for salmon, without you requiring a license.
More Great Local Deals
Lash Design & Beauty
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.