We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
$60 for a Six Week Pilates Course incl. Six Introduction to Pilates Classes on Mat (value $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Learn this transformational exercise from the very best instructors.
- Grab six week pilates course including six introduction to pilates classes on mat at Scoop Pilates for $60.
- Shed weight, tone your body and feel healthier and happier.
- Strengthen your core and get excited about exercise.
A new year brings new beginnings and if you've previously failed to stick to the exercise section of your resolutions list, then here's a GrabOne offer that'll have you hooked.
Pay $60 for six week pilates course on mat at Scoop Pilates and treat your body and mind to a wonderful and healthy experience. You'll enjoy six incredible classes that'll make you feel fantastic.
Offering a safe and pure environment for their classes, Scoop Pilates are the team to go to if you're looking to try this incredible exercise. Their approach to teaching is to educate and enliven while tailoring sessions to help you reach you personal fitness and weight loss goals. Instructors Charrette Boyce, Mary Griffiths and Jane Townsend bring years of experience and expertise to the table so know that you'll be in good hands.
Please Note: The first course starts on Wednesday 6th February at 10.15am. Each course runs for six consecutive weeks.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.