We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
Scenic Suites - Queenstown
$109 in a Superior Room or $129 in a Suite in Dec or $139 for a Superior Room or $179 for a Suite in Jan/Feb for One Night for Two People
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- If it's fit for a queen, it's fit for you.
- Grab one night for two people in a Superior room or suite from $109 at Scenic Suites Queenstown.
- Get luxury accommodation with stunning lake and mountain views.
- Enjoy the exquisite luxury of Scenic Suites Queenstown.
- Experience everything that Queenstown has to offer with this great accommodation.
No one really knows for sure how Queenstown got its name, but as legend has it, a long time ago a gold miner once exclaimed that the town was "fit for Queen Victoria". With the wonderful nature and luxury accommodation like this, I reckon that gold miner was on to something.
Grab one night for two people in a superior room or suite at Scenic Suites Queenstown. Choose from:
- One night for two people in a superior room - December 2012 $109
- One night for two people in a superior room - January/February 2013 $139
- One night for two people in a suite - December 2012 $129
- One night for two people in a suite - January/February 2013 $179
Scenic Suites Queenstown has one of the most desirable locations for Queenstown hotels. It’s just five minutes walk to the bustling town centre, yet the hotel’s elevated position gives commanding views over Lake Wakatipu and the Southern Alps. Combined with the convenience and quality of four-star apartment style accommodation, it’s hard to go past Scenic Suites Queenstown. Enjoy signature Scenic bedding, pillow menu, Sky TV, Wi-Fi Internet access and spacious modern rooms during your stay at Scenic Suites Queenstown.
More Great Local Deals
Burlesquercise New Zealand
Bour Thong Thai Massage & Beauty Art
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.