We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Scarlett Oak Equestrian
$55 for Two 45-Minute Horse Riding Lessons (value $110)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Follow in Mark Todd's footsteps.
- Grab two 45 minute horse riding lessons for $55 from Scarlett Oak Equestrian Centre.
- Enjoy four hectares of beautifully established property.
- Rest easy with qualified ESNZ registered coaches providing you with a professional experience.
As great as Mark Todd is at equestrian, he too would have had to start at a basic level and moved his way through the ranks. Today is the day you can follow in his footsteps.
Grab two 45 minute horse riding lessons for $55 from Scarlett Oak Equestrian Centre.
Want to live the excitement of the NZ Olympic Eventing Team? Dreaming of becoming a top rider? Then think about making Scarlett Oak Equestrian Centre your destination. Their brand new West Melton equestrian facilities are on four hectares of a beautifully established property, a short ride away from town. They offer quality riding instruction on well trained horses (Dressage, Show Jumping, Cross Country) at premier facilities.
Their qualified ESNZ registered coaches provide an enjoyable and professional experience, while promoting a safe environment for riders and horses alike. They welcome riders of all levels and have an equine friend to match your ability, riding needs and goals. Whether it is your first experience of horses, you want to improve your riding skills or seek to compete in your chosen discipline; the choice is yours at Scarlett Oak! So join their team for an unforgettable riding experience!
More Great Local Deals
Astelia Apartment Hotel
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.