We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$40 for a Cut Style & Blow Wave or $95 for a Cut Style, Colour & Blow Wave (value up to $200)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Thank your hair for being so great to you.
- Grab a cut style and blow wave for $40 or a cut style, colour and blow wave for $95 from Salon E.
- Stylist Janine Wright will have you walking out of the salon full of confidence.
A hair style can really make you your own person. It can set you apart from the rest and give you an extra boost of confidence.
Grab a cut style and blow wave for $40 or a cut style, colour and blow wave for $95 from Salon E.
Stylist Janine Wright is ready and waiting to give your hair the makeover you have so desperately wanted. She offers a professional and friendly service that will have you smiling and feeling on top of the world. For contemporary hairstyles, personalised hair care advice and an uplifting experience, visit Cashmere's charismatic and talented team of qualified hairdressers - Salon E
More Great Local Deals
Vistaprint New Zealand
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.