We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
50% off an Adult Ticket or Family Pass to the Aquarium Experience & 4D Movie (value up to $50)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Take a journey into a freshwater aquatic wonderland with today's deal.
- Grab 50% off a ticket to the Salmon World Aquarium Experience and 4D Movie Combo Experience. Pay just $10 for one adult ticket or $25 for a family pass, which includes two adults and up to three children.
- Follow the Rakaia Gorge trail and learn about the lifecycle of local salmon as well as the history and operation of the Rakaia River salmon fishery.
- Give the kids the chance to learn about a wide range of freshwater fauna, including salmon, trout, eels and turtles.
- Strap yourself into a seat on a moving "Grandstand" in the 4D movie ride and feel yourself being lifted from the floor as the screen comes to life!
You don't need a snorkel to view the underwater wonders of our local salmon and trout. All you need to do is head down to Salmon World for an aquatic adventure that the kids will talk about for years!
Grab 50% off a ticket to the Salmon World Aquarium Experience and 4D Movie Combo Experience. Pay just $10 for one adult ticket or $25 for a family pass, which includes two adults and up to three children (3-14 years old).
Salmon World is located in Rakaia, the salmon capital of New Zealand, next to the Rakaia Gorge with stunning views of the Mid-Canterbury Alps and the impressive Rakaia River. Salmon World is a freshwater aquarium that's designed to appeal to all ages and nationalities and contains a number of unique and fascinating attractions with something for everyone, all based on the local Rakaia history of salmon fishing. The scenic Rakaia River is considered by many as the best salmon fishing river in New Zealand, and Salmon World will let you experience this unusual New Zealand ecology.
The unique Salmon World 4D film will take everyone on an enthralling simulation that includes riding in a helicopter, cruising in a jet boat, floating in a hot water balloon and a range of other experiences. This exciting experience will give the kids a refreshing look at the Rakaia Gorge and Rakaia River from a completely different perspective.
Open seven days 9.30am - 4.30pm. Feeding times are: 10.30am, midday, 1.30pm and 3.00pm.
*The 4D Movie is not suitable for the following: those who suffer from epilepsy, motion sickness, migraines, vertigo, are under 3 years old or have suffered from a stroke.