We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
From $35 for Either a Mini Manicure & Shellac, Mini Pedicure & Shellac or Mini Manicure and Mini Pedicure & Shellac (value up to $155)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Get nails that look like new and stay that way for 14 days.
- Grab a mini manicure with genuine CND shellac for $35, treat your toes with a mini pedicure and shellac for $40 or pamper every digit with both hands and feet for $70.
- Be looked after by an internationally qualified beauty therapist.
- Go the extra mile for your fingers and toes, hands and feet.
It's lovely having new things. But it's tricky keeping them looking like new for long. Even two weeks is sometimes too long to prevent that first scratch or sign of wear. At least with shellac that's your nails covered. Get a mirror finish and protection against nail damage for fingers or toes with today's deal.
Treat your hands to a mini manicure with genuine CND shellac for $35, treat your toes with a mini pedicure and shellac for $40 or pamper every digit with both hands and feet for $70.
Carrie Van Der Westhuizen is an internationally qualified therapist and owner and operator of SA Fusion. Offering all clients affordable, quality treatments and expert advice, Carrie has also studied in reflexology, shiatsu, Indian head massage, podio therapy, hot stone therapy and advanced makeup. She has a wealth of experience and you can expect only the best quality treatments at the SA Fusion salon. Enjoy a memorable experience from a therapist who always strives to go the extra mile.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.