We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other fresh deals here.
$25 for 1-Hour Horse Trek, or $42 for 2-Hour Trek, or $60 for 3-Hour Horse Trek at Rubicon Valley Horse Treks (value up to $120)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Today’s deal is one not to be missed – and that’s straight from the horse’s mouth.
- Grab a one-hour horse trek with Rubicon Valley Horse Treks for just $25.
- Fancy a longer ride? Grab a two-hour trek for $42 or a three-hour trek for $60. These treks include morning or afternoon tea overlooking the Waimakariri Canyon.
- Giddy-up – cos this deal is one you won’t want to miss.
They say that when it comes to problem solving, two heads are better than one. And in that same spirit, I’d like to suggest that when it comes to enjoying a totally unique experience highlighted by fantastic scenery and great company, four legs are better than two, and to prove it, just check out today’s great deal!
Grab a one-hour horse trek with Rubicon Valley Horse Treks for just $25 or if you fancy a longer ride, grab a two-hour trek for just $42 or a three-hour trek for $60. Morning or afternoon tea is included with the two and three hour treks – enjoyed as you stop at the spectacular Otarama look-out overlooking the Waimakariri Canyon.
If you love horses, beautiful scenery and nature at its finest, then today’s deal is made for you! Experience the unbeatable pleasure of horse riding through a working high country farm. Just 45 minutes from Christchurch, your unforgettable trek takes place in the beauty of the quiet foot hills of the Southern Alps. Surrounded by the breath-taking Waimakariri River gorge, Mount Torlesse and the golden hills around Rubicon Valley this fantastic ride is one not to be missed!
Never ridden before? No problem, Rubicon Valley Horse Treks is the perfect place to enjoy a relaxing ride with trained guides who will teach you the riding skills you need for a fantastic riding adventure through some of the most beautiful, tranquil countryside imaginable.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.