We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$15 for a $30 Clothing Alteration or Suit Hire Voucher (value $30)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Discover the answer to ill-fitting clothing.
- Grab a $30 voucher to put towards clothing alternations and suit hire at Riccarton Tailoring for $15.
- Invest in high-quality tailoring services for men, women and children alike.
- Make the most of free parking right outside the door too.
Your first day at work should be characterised by finding the perfect height on your new chair, collecting a balanced collection of ballpoint pens and highlighters, and discovering the best coffee place. Not wandering in with pants that are too short, a jacket that is too long, and a shirt that's far too big for you in all the wrong places.
Here's the solution to all your clothing woes. Grab a $30 voucher to put towards clothing alternations or suit hire at Riccarton Tailoring for $15.
Whether you're after repairs to men's, women's or kids' clothing, Riccarton Tailoring offers a wide range of clothing services, including suit hire, dry cleaning and of course alterations. And to make the deal even sweeter, make the most of free parking right outside the door.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
GrabOne’s Voucher Guarantee means missing out on claiming your deal in time no longer means losing out altogether!
How does it work?
- A voucher is valid up to and including the expiry date stated.
- If you don't use your voucher before that date for whatever reason, it can still be used towards that service with that business for an additional 30 days.
For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still use the amount you paid for the voucher towards a bungy jump, for another 30 days.
A few things to note:
- The GrabOne Voucher Guarantee does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- It's always best to use your voucher before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your vouchers are about to expire.
- During the extended Voucher Guarantee period, your voucher can only be put towards the service stated on the voucher.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the Voucher Guarantee can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- The conditions on your voucher still apply during the Voucher Guarantee period.