We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other awesome deals here.
Riccarton Park Golf Complex
$6 for 18 Holes of Mini Golf (value $12)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Check out the octopus in plaid pajamas.
- Grab 18 holes of mini golf at Riccarton Park Golf Complex for just $6.
- Book an awesome workplace, school or social group event in time for end of year celebrations - you can purchase up to 50 coupons.
- Come and experience Scottish mini golf.
- Experience a bit of history while you play.
Ever seen an octopus in plaid pajamas? It's called a bag pipe! There are three things the Scottish are known for - the bag pipe, Loch-Ness Monster and the long drop - and we have found all three right here in Christchurch.
Grab a round of 18 holes of mini golf at Riccarton Park Golf Complex for just $6 and experience Scottish mini golf.
A Scottish mini golf course makes complete sense, considering the history of the word "golf" stems from the Scottish language, and many believe the great Scot's land to be the birthplace of the sport. So bring out the whole family for a bit of history, fun and laughter at Riccarton Park Golf Complex and make your way through castles, and past folklorish creatures and that plaid pajama octopus. This is a great place for group events, as everyone - old and young - turns into giggling kids as soon as they step onto the course. Purchase up to 50 coupons for your workplace or social group adventure. It's the perfect location for any end of year functions that are coming up.