We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other cool deals here.
Reality Bites Cafe & Catering
$49 for a Two Hour Barista Training Course, 200g Bag of Switch Espresso Beans, & Certificate Upon Completion
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Do it like the professionals.
- Grab a two hour barista training course, a bag of Switch Espresso beans, and a certificate from Reality Bites Cafe for just $49.
- Have the mysteries of 'the bean' explained to you in an engaging two hour course.
- Walk home with a certificate to pin up over your machine.
Last year, someone thought it would be a smart idea to gift you a coffee machine. Yeah, fine if you want burnt, black grainy slop with your breakfast.
Grab a two hour barista training course, a bag of Switch Espresso beans and a certificate from Reality Bites Cafe for just $49.
The Reality Bites Coffee School runs this course as an introduction to coffee making using a professional espresso machine. They'll teach you about the perfect extraction, including how it should look, and, more importantly, how to achieve it! You'll also learn how to make delicious creamy milk, and how to combine the two to make the best coffee around. You can then make yourself your dream coffee, and enjoy one of their famous Chocka Block Brownies.
To complete the evening there is a Q&A session, and you'll then receive your certificate. Classes are limited to six per group, which means you'll receive one on one attention and advice. They're even more fun when you do it with a group of friends, or as a corporate team building exercise. Learn the art of coffee making in a fun and friendly environment.
More Great Local Deals
Deals in Other Regions
Nelson - Marlborough
Dunedin - Invercargill
Queenstown - Wanaka
Getting more bang for your buck
If you don't use your coupons before they expire, they're still worth the money you paid for them for an extra three months.
GrabOne FaceValue gives you another three months after your coupons expire, making it even easier to enjoy businesses all over New Zealand.
How does it work?
- A coupon is valid up until and including the expiry date printed on the coupon.
- If you don't use it before the expiry date for whatever reason, the coupon retains the value you paid for it for an additional three months.
- This means you can turn up to the business up to three months after the coupon has expired and put the money you spent to buy that coupon towards the service or experience printed on your coupon.
For example, if you spend $50 on a $100 dining voucher but don't use it before the expiry date, you will still be entitled to $50 worth of food and beverage services at that business for an additional three months.
The same goes for coupons without monetary values assigned to them. For example, if you buy a bungy jump deal but don’t use it before the expiry date, you can still put the money you spent on the coupon towards a bungy jump, for another three months. Remember, the FaceValue of your coupon can only be put toward the service or experience printed on your coupon.
A few things to note:
- FaceValue applies to all deals that display the FaceValue icon. If the icon is not on a deal, FaceValue does not apply.
- It's always best to use your coupon before the expiry date, so you get the most value for your money. And if you're a bit forgetful, we now automatically remind you if your coupons are about to expire.
- During the FaceValue period, your coupon can only be put towards the service stated on the coupon.
- If the offer is seasonal, like a seasonal menu or chimney sweep service, the FaceValue of your coupon can be put towards a similar offer at the merchant's discretion.
- FaceValue does not apply to product deals, travel and accommodation-related deals, or time-dependent event deals.
- The conditions on your coupon still apply during the FaceValue grace period.