We loved this deal too, but it's no longer available. Check out our other sweet deals here.
$169 for a Full Day Adventure & a Photo Pack on the Rangitata Gorge (value up to $257)
1 of your friends
already grabbed this deal:
- Escape the inner-city pressures today.
- Grab a full day adventure and a photo pack on the Rangitata Gorge with Rangitata Rafts for only $169.
- Feast on an appetising lunch and a delectable barbecue.
- Experience the exhilaration of cruising through the rapids.
- Enjoy the ideal day-trip with a group of your mates.
Perhaps Brett and Jermaine said it best when they sang:
"The concrete world is starting to get ya,
The city is alive, the city is expanding,
Living in the city can be demanding... inner, inner-city pressure."
If you've grown tired of the intensity of the city, then grab a full day adventure and a photo pack on the Rangitata Gorge with Rangitata Rafts. Your deal will include:
- return transport from Christchurch;
- an appetising lunch;
- all safety and comfort equipment (wetsuit, booties, polypro, spray jacket, life jacket and helmet);
- 2.5 – 3 hours on the river;
- hot showers;
- a traditional Kiwi BBQ meal; and
- photographs of the entire experience.
This experience is the ideal opportunity for you to escape the never-ending inner-city pressure. As the closest grade five white water rafting to Christchurch, Rangitata Rafts is the perfect spot to spend a day in one of the most stunning parts of the South Island. They Rangitata team will pick you up from the city at approximately 9.30am and they'll take you deep into Lord of the Rings country. Once you arrive, they'll kit you out with all the gear and you'll start your thrilling adventure. The journey will start with a gentle cruise through the pristine waters, but the intensity will increase the further you travel. In the latter part of the trip you'll be treated to a intense roller coaster ride through the rapids. After this thrilling ride, you can then jump into some warm showers, before feasting on a traditional Kiwi barbecue. After all of this, the team will return you to Christchurch, so that you can share your photos and stories with all your city-slicking mates.